Software Operations & Maintenance involves planning for, and executing, activities, such as operating production software applications, monitoring system performance, making defect repairs, testing the application after any changes are made, and tuning a releases software system.
Adaptivevets takes a proactive approach to monitoring production software systems which results in early detection of potential issues. Issue identification early on allows us to quickly resolve potential problems before they proliferate so the user base.
Our O&M services ensures production software products are maintained with optimal support. We triage potential issues and are expedient in resolving them. Any issues that are deemed enhancements are categorized and logged in the appropriate tracking system for future development.
Provided below are key highlights of our O&M service offerings:
- System monitoring and 24x7 technical support, Tier 1-3 support.
- System Software enhancements
- Configuration Management (CM) using tools such as RTC (CM), Subversion, CVS and Git
- Issue triage, tracking, prioritization and resolution
- Product team meeting facilitation
- Software, hardware and network level support
- Database administration and maintenance